Going Mobile? We design advanced mobile solutions for business, communication, social networking and entertainment.
- We specialize in mobile clients to web services and web portals
- We develop autonomous mobile applications
- We build end-to-end mobility solutions
Our technology competency covers iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry. We are proficient in Mobile Web with a specific focus on HTML5 solutions.
Rising Functionality and Data to Mobile Devices
Maven Crew helps businesses establish mobile access to functionality and data provided by their back-end software. We deliver native mobile applications seamlessly connected to an online service, corporate business application or informational online resource.
Our mobile experience allows completing the objectives in a range of domains working with various data / content types and their combinations:
- Business data
- Media content
- Financial data
- Geographical positioning data
- Data obtained from hardware devices
We generally outline two major business models related to a mobile client-service solution. The distinction is made depending on what is in the center from the user’s perspective.
Maven Crew creates native mobile applications seamlessly integrated with web services or informational online resources. Our experience covers:
- Social Media
- Media Content Distribution
- Financial Services
- Online Games and Gambling
Innovative Mobile-centric Solutions
Maven Crew helps both established businesses and ambitious startups uncover the benefits of new mobile user experience.
- Social Commerce
- Augmented Reality
- Advanced Graphics Processing
- Location-based Apps
- Cloud Computing in Back-end
Corporate Business Applications
Maven Crew designs enterprise mobility solutions supporting corporate software: Accounting, CRM, Business Intelligence, ECM, Inventory Management etc.
- Electronic Forms and Catalogs
- Barcodes processing & RFID support
- Data Visualization
- Task Management
- Digital Assets Management
From Proof of Concept to Live Software
Maven Crew’s full cycle services obtain real significance when talking about an innovative project. We offer a smart approach from the very early stages to mitigate risks and boost the development process.
- Strategic Technology Consulting
- Consistent Architecture Design
- In-depth Mobile App Prototyping
- Prototype Usability Testing
What We Do
Here at Maven Crew we offer two types of services for those who look for fast and cost-effective presentation on mobile devices.
- Designing and optimizing websites for mobile browsing
- Mobile HTML5 applications with native-like user experience
Our customers always benefit from Maven Crew’s advanced web development experience.
Mobile Web Pros …
The true advantage of mobile web is its natural cross platform compatibility. This reduces costs for development of multiple mobile platforms on mobile front end significantly. Mobile web keeps all the benefits the web technology has comparing to fat client-server architecture.
- In most cases no mobile download / installation is required
- Easier to maintain, improve and update ― updates are immediately effective on the user’s side
- Supported on the absolute majority of smartphone devices
- In our practice a mobile web solution is often ordered complementary to an iOS native app (targeting two specific devices ― iPhone/iPad) to support a variety of Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry or Symbian smartphones.
- Mobile web is a perfect solution for online information resources such as news portals where simple navigation and one-way data flow (source to user) prevail.
… and Cons
The major concern associated when talking about choosing mobile web is that you can miss the user experience provided by the device for native apps ― touch and slide navigation experience, feedback mechanics like vibration and sounds, gyroscope physics, etc.
- To overcome (at least partially) this challenge Maven Crew delivers rich HTML5 mobile solutions including location based apps and solutions supporting offline mode.
Share your objectives with us ― and we will invent, design and launch the right solution for your specific situation.
|Technologies: Android SDK; Android Native Development Kit (NDK), Android DT (ADT)|
Languages: Java; C/C++, XML
Technologies: iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch
|Technologies: .NET Compact Framework|
Languages: C++, C#, Visual Basic
Tools: MS Visual Studio
|Technologies: Java ME; BlackBerry SDK;|
Tools: BlackBerry Java DE, Eclipse, BlackBerry Theme Studio
|Technologies: ASP.NET, Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails, AJAX, Flash, Silverlight|
Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Idea, RubyMind, Adobe Flash